ISU Blackboard Account Login:
Indiana State University offers Blackboard Learn, an online learning tool, for the ISU students and staff to access the class and course content conveniently at any time anywhere. With the ISU Blackboard Account Login, the students can submit tests, assignments, view grades, participate in group functions and discussion threads, check the study materials, etc. Similarly, the educators can take the tests, add a post, make announcements, and perform many more activities to manage the class and monitor the students.
How to Log In to ISU Blackboard Online Account:
As an enrolled ISU student and registered faculty, you can use the Indiana State University Blackboard Learn by logging in to it online. For that, all you need to do is keep your MyISU login details with you and open a web browser. Then, complete the steps given here.
- Visit the main Indiana State University website at www.indstate.edu.
- Click the “BLACKBOARD” option from the top of the page. You can also find it at the bottom of the page under the ‘ACADEMICS’ column.
- You can also directly go to the ISU Blackboard Learn Portal at blackboard.indstate.edu
- Use your Sycamore login (the same credentials used in your MyISU portal) in the Username and Password fields in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Login” button and you will be entered into your ISU Blackboard Account.
After logging in, at first, you will see the ISU Blackboard Homepage containing announcements, side navigation, course map, various icons, and more options.
How to Recover ISU Blackboard Account Login Info:
Indiana State University currently does not provide any self-help online option through which the ISU Blackboard Learn users can reset their account password or recover the username. If you are unsuccessful to log in to your ISU Blackboard Online Account due to the login credentials, you have to contact ISU Blackboard Support by phone or email.
ISU Blackboard Features:
With ISU Blackboard Learn Account Login, the users perform different activities based on their work and role in the university. If you are an Indiana State University student, you can access your ISU Blackboard account for the benefits.
- Submit an assignment or test
- Checklist for a Blackboard test
- View your grade, course, and announcements
- Join a discussion
- Evaluate or submit self/peer assessment
- Use Blackboard journal and wikis
- Create a blog
- Search, view, and collaborate recording
- Attend collaborate session
- Add a thread to the discussion forum and replay to a post with a file attachment
- Download the course file and Lockdown browser to install
- Manage or update your personal information
- Create and enter in a group and discussion
- Use group-based email and file exchange
- Enroll in a self-enrolled group
- Communicate to the teacher, and classmates
- Use the calendar to remind about class time, the due date of the coursework, office hrs. etc and other tools.
For Educators or Faculty:
- Add, cancel or customize a course with images
- Create test, assignments, and course content
- Enroll a new user or remove one
- Add tools to the course menu
- Change course entry point and availability settings
- Make a course copy
- Reset quiz attempts
- Create, edit and reuse test questions
- Create a safe assignment
- Collaborate web conferencing
- Manage group work and grade center
- Create a glossary, the Master Document, and external link
- Add textbook information and syllabus
- Add, delete and sort items and folders
- Change due date
- Manually grade a test
- Create a rule and many more
ISU Blackboard Student Support Phone Number: (812) 237-7000
Email address: email@example.com