Denta Trust Online Account Login:
Denta Trust offers its clients to log in online and get all the details of their dental insurance plans and coverage conveniently in a few clicks. By logging in to the Denta Trust Online Account the individual users, as well as their families, can access their plan information. The employers also manage the coverage for their employees and business from their laptop, desktop, mobile phone, etc at any time anywhere.
How to Log In Denta Trust Online Account:
Dental Care Plus operates the Denta Trust. If you are a customer, broker, and agent of Denta Trust, DentaSpan, and Dental Care Plus products, you can log in to Denta Trust in three easy steps. For that, you can use the following guide.
- Visit the official Denta Trust website, www.dentatrust.com
- Click the “Login” link located at the top right corner of the first page next to ‘Welcome Guest’.
- The Denta Trust Login portal will be open. It is a single-window page where you have to input your Denta Trust registered username and password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access all the resources and content of the system.
Now, you can view your policy details, update information, make payments, add new members, and more. If you are a broker, you can get the commission info that you receive by selling on the federal marketplace. You can also submit your appointment paperwork with your agent record or sale.
How to Recover Denta Trust Account Login Password Online:
When you have trouble signing in to your Denta Trust Online Account or you cannot recall the login password, you can reset it over the web. For password resetting, you can
- Go to the Denta Trust Login page and click the “Forgot Password?” link in the sign-in box in the middle of the page.
- Enter the username associated with your Denta Trust profile in its specific field.
- Next, type the characters or text in the picture below the username field and hit the “Reset” button.
A password resetting link and instructions will be sent to you at your Denta Trust registered email address. Use the link following the instruction and create a new password to regain your Denta Trust Online Account Access.
How to Register Your Denta Trust Account Online:
The Denta Trust customers who have not yet registered for online access can set up their online accounts and take advantage of managing their policies virtually. To get started with the Denta Trust Account Registration online, you may take the steps given below.
- Go to www.dentatrust.com
- Navigate to the upper left-hand side and click on the “Register your account” link under ‘RESOURCES’
- Enter the requested details i.e. Policyholder Last Name, Policy Number or SSN, Date of Birth, and Zip Code of the policyholder.
- Click the “Next” button to look up your policy.
After your policy is found, you will have the option to establish the login credentials and create your Denta Trust Online Account.
How to Make a Payment without Denta Trust Login:
Even if you do not have a Denta Trust Online Account or you would not like to log in to it, you can make the payment for your Denta Trust policy. For that, click the “Make a Payment” option from the upper left side of the Denta Trust Homepage at www.dentatrust.com Then, submit the following information.
- Policyholder Last Name
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or Policy Number
- Policyholder Date of Birth, and
- Policyholder Zip Code
Select the checkbox if you want Denta Trust to email you the login information for that account and click the “Next” button to continue. Choose your payment method and provide the details based on that selection to pay your insurance bills.
How to Get a Denta Trust Quote Online:
The new customers can submit their application to get a quote for Denta Trust Insurance Plan online. To apply for a quote online if you are interested and eligible, you can.
- Go to the Denta Trust site, www.dentatrust.com
- By default, you will land on the ‘My Quote’ page. If not, click the “My Quote” just below the ‘INSURANCE PLANS’ on the left.
- Select the “Individuals & Families” or “Employers” based on your requirement.
- For the individual quoting, enter the applicant information like zip code, country, effective date, last name, phone number, and email address.
- Select if you are quoting a child-only plan.
- Enter the relationship, first name, gender, DOB, and select your tobacco usage.
- Add dependents and broker information including name and NPN.
- The employers need to provide their company info including its name, effective date, address, and contact details.
- Click the “Next” button and complete the rest following the prompts.
Dentaquest Provider Number:
Denta Trust Billing & Customer Service Phone Number: 855-890-3243