eTenet Portal Account Login:
eTenet Login Portal allows the employees, physicians, staff, and the referring physicians of Tenet Healthcare to log in and get 24/7 access to their work account conveniently. Tenet Healthcare eTenet Portal is available to use in the office, home, or anywhere through a compatible web-connected device like a computer, tab, etc. By logging in to eTenet online account, both the credentialed and non-credentialed Tenet associates and physicians, can register, unlock and access the application.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a leading diversified healthcare services company based in Dallas Texas and owned by multinational investors. Started as a small operation in 1967 in California, the company has now evolved to 60 hospitals, and over 460 outpatient centers and other facilities. Tenet Healthcare has mainly 3 businesses that include hospitals and physicians, USPI, and Conifer Heal Solution.
How to Log In eTenet Portal Account Online:
As an eligible Tenet Healthcare employee, you can log into the eTenet portal and take all the benefits of the service. Like you can get your Tenet work information, use online tools and resources to complete several tasks over the web, and many more. To log in to your eTenet Online Account, you can
- Visit the official eTenet Login Portal at www.etenet.com
- Enter your eTenet User ID and Password under ‘Sign In’ in their respective fields on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Log In” button to enter into the eTenet system.
Apart from login, you can search for a Tenet hospital or physician, look for a career opportunity with Tenet Healthcare and find Tenet investor information through the eTenet portal. Just click the specific link provided at the bottom of the first page of eTenet portal.
How to Reset eTenet Portal Account Password or Unlock the Account:
If you are a registered eTenet user but have forgotten your password or got locked off the account, you can reset the password or unlock it. To initiate the recovery process, you need to provide some of your personal information in the following way.
- Go to the eTenet Login Portal www.etenet.com
- Click the “Forgot Password” or “Unlock My Account” link located below the ‘Login’ button as per your requirement.
- Entering the specific page, select the user type based on your designation.
- As a registered eTenet user, Tenet employed physician, and non-credentialed physician, you have to input your eTenet User ID,
- You also need to provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and the Month and Day of your Date of Birth in the MM/DD format
- If you are a registered credentialed physician, enter your eTenet User ID and NPI (National Provider Identifier)
Complete the rest four steps i.e. confirming identity, password security question, create a new password and finish your eTenet password resetting. To unlock the account, go through the Multifactor Authentication after confirming your identity.
How to Register for eTenet Portal Account Login:
Two types of eTenet Portal registration are there for the employees and non-employee members of Tenet Healthcare. For eTenet portal registration, and creating an online account you can follow the short guide provided below.
eTenet Credentialed Physician Registration:
- Go to www.etenet.com
- Click on the “Credentialed Providers” link below the ‘New User Registration?’ at the right bottom of the page.
- Scroll down the next page and enter your Registration/Unique ID and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Click the “Next” button to confirm your identity and eTenet ID.
eTenet Employee & Other User Registration:
- Visit www.etenet.com
- Navigate to the right bottom and click the “Employees and All Other Users” link under ‘New User Registration?’
- You will be directed to the ‘eTenet New User Registration’ to enter your Registration or Unique ID, last 4 digits of your SSN, and Date of Birth in their respective fields.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed with the registration.
After confirmation, choose a password and complete the multifactor authentication. Once the registration is done, you can log into your eTenet Portal Account.
Tenet Service Desk Phone Number: 800-639-7575
14201 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, Texas 75254