MyNISD Portal Login:
Northside Independent School District provides a safe and secure student portal, My NISD, to log in and get the important information about their schools virtually. The My NISD is available for all students enrolled in Northside Independent School District. The portal gives the NISD students quick and easy access to their Google Classroom, Schoology, email, HAC, and other learning materials.
Northside Independent School District is the fourth largest school district in the State of Texas and the largest in San Antonio. NISD has more than 110 campus locations including 81 elementary schools, 21 middle schools, and 19 high schools. Northside ISD also operates four special schools and Magnet programs at some high and one middle school.
How to Log In MyNISD Portal Account Online:
My NISD Student Portal is powered by ‘Enboard’. If you are a Northside ISD student, you can access the My NISD service for your online learning at any time from anywhere over the web. To log in to your My NISD Online Account, keep your NISD network login credentials ready and take the simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official My NISD Portal at mynisd.nisd.net
- Fill out the username and password fields located in the middle of the page with the appropriate information.
- Click the “Login” button to enter your portal account.
Once you successfully log in to your My NISD Portal Online Account, you can access all the resources and tools in it. Using those, you can view your class, grades, assignment, course materials, and many more.
How to Reset NISD SSO Login Account:
The Northside Independent School District students can reset their My NISD Portal Account password online when they do not remember the info or have some login problem. To begin the resetting process, you may use the following guide.
- Visit the My NISD Login Portal at mynisd.nisd.net
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link found in the middle of the MyNISD Portal Login box at the bottom of the entry fields.
- You will reach the “Password Reset” page to enter your Network Username in the blank field.
- Click the “Next” button to verify your identity.
Upon identity verification is over, you will have the option to reset your My NISD Portal Online Account Login Password.
How to Register for MyNISD Portal:
Northside Independent School District assigns students to schools based o their residential street address. Online registration is currently open for new students. To register for the current or next year electronically, you have to first create an online account with NISD. For that, you can
- Go to the main Northside ISD website at www.nisd.net
- Click on the “Register” link in the menu bar at the top of the NISD homepage.
- Entering the student registration page, scroll down to the middle of the page and select the “Register New Student” button in your preferred language.
- Complete your online profile with the required information i.e. first name, last name, daytime phone number, and email address.
- The email address is used for sign-in and important communication. If you do not have an email account, get a free one with Google or Yahoo.
- Create a password of a minimum of 6 characters containing at least two of the upper case, lower case, number, or special character. You should not use spaces and more than 3 consecutive characters.
- Re-type the password to confirm and select two security questions and set their answers.
- Select the checkbox to affirm that you are 13 years or older.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
Once your online NISD account will be created, you will be able to complete the student registration. Note that the registration must be completed by an adult family member of the household on behalf of the student.
My NISD Portal Technical Help Line Number: (210) 397-0020 (available from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm).
Email Address: email@example.com
5900 Evers Road, San Antonio