Columbia University Login:
Columbia University provides My Columbia Web Portal for its staff and faculty to enable them to find the resources and information they need in a single central location. The service offers them quick and easy access to the key administrative resources and financial applications like ARC, PAC, and FDS via an authenticated password-protected system. By logging in to My Columbia Online Account, the users can manage their benefits and tax information, view the payment, and more.
About Columbia University:
Columbia University in the City of New York, commonly known as only Columbia University, is a leading institution in higher education in the United States as well as the world. It is a private and one of the Ivy League universities. Founded in 1754 as King’s College, it is the oldest institution of higher studies in New York. The university is renamed in 1896 and is currently located in Morningside Heights.
Columbia University Login Process:
My Columbia Portal acts as a centralized gateway for all the employees of the Columbia University in the City of New York. If you are a faculty, administrator, or staff of this university, you can log in to your online account in My Columbia using the steps outlined below.
- Visit My Columbia Login Portal at my.columbia.edu
- Enter your University Network ID or UNI consisting of your initials and arbitrary number in the first blank found in the login box on the page.
- Type the password associated with that ID in the following field.
- Click the “LOGIN” button to enter into the My Columbia portal.
- Complete the multi-factor authentication and you will see a welcome message on your screen.
After that, you can use your My Columbia Online Account and access a range of self-service options to do a lot of activities. Like you can see your paycheck, change your employee benefits preferences or review them, update the tax information, etc. conveniently at the comfort of anywhere you want.
You can also forward your Columbia email to another Columbia email address, change your email in the online directory of Columbia University, enroll in and manage your My DUP MFA (Multifactor authentication, and more.
How to Activate My Columbia Portal Account Online:
The new employee of the Columbia University or the existing users visiting the My Columbia for the first time may need to activate their UNI account. For the activation, go online and take these simple steps:
- Go to the My Columbia website at my.columbia.edu
- Click the “UNI Help” link located at the bottom left of the login section.
- Or, visit directly cuit.columbia.edu/cuit/manage-my-uni to open the ‘Manage My UNI’ page.
- Select the first option, “Activate My UNI or LionMail Account”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Account Activation page and click on the “Accept” button.
- Enter your University Network ID and click the “Continue” button
Follow the instruction to activate your My Columbia Online Account.
To Recover your UNI:
The University Network ID or UNI is the unique identifier assigned to each student, researcher, faculty, staff, and administrator of the Columbia University in the City of New York. If you do not know your UNI, click the “Find Your UNI” link on the account activation page.
Provide the required information such as first name, last name, last 4 digits of your US SSN, and date of birth (if you do not have an SSN). Hit the “Search” button to look it up.
How to Reset My Columbia Online Account Login Password:
In the case, you have forgotten your online account password and are unable to log in to My Columbia Portal, you can self-reset your password. For that, you can
- Use the “UNI Help” option on the My Columbia Portal, my.columbia.edu or access cuit.columbia.edu/cuit/manage-my-uni
- Click the “Forgot My Password” option from the right under the ‘Manage My UNI’
- Enter your University Network ID and submit it to identify yourself.
- Answer the security questions and finish the authentication process
- Then, create a new password and get back to your My Columbia Portal Online Account Access.
Here also, you can search for your UNI by clicking the “What if I don’t know my UNI?” link above the entry field. And, enter your name to look up your My UNI Account.
Columbia University Information Technology (CUIT) Service Desk Phone Number: 212-854-1919
Email Address: email@example.com
CUIT Walk-In Center Address:
202 Philosophy Hall
1150 Amsterdam Avenue,
New York, NY 10027