KSU Owl Express Login:
KSU Owl Express is a student login portal of Kennesaw State University for all the current students as well as faculty of the institution. By logging into KSU Owl Express Online Account, the users can perform various activities regarding course registration, class rosters, schedules, results, etc. based on their roles. The Owl Express is accessible to every active student and staff of the KSU 24 hours a day 7 days a week through the internet from anywhere in the world.
Kennesaw State University is the third-largest university in the United State of Georgia with 11 colleges on 2 metro Atlanta campuses, Kennesaw and Marietta. KSU is a member of the University System of Georgia and offers graduate, undergraduate, and doctoral degrees to more than 42,000 students.
KSU Owl Express Login Process:
KSU Owl Express is a student information system portal of the Kennesaw State University. To use this academic resource, you must be a KSU student or faculty with an organizational account. Here is a brief login guide of KSU Owl Express is provided to help you.
- Visit the KSU Owl Express Student Login Portal at www.kennesaw.edu/owlexpress
- Navigate to the sign-in section on the right-hand side of the page
- Fill out the ‘email@example.com’ field with your primary email address which is consisting of your NetID.
- Enter your NetID Password. If it is your first-time login to Owl Express, your initial password is KSU ID Number.KSU.
- Click the blue “Sign in” button to enter into your KSU Owl Express Online Account.
Once logged in, you can register for KSU courses, view the course schedules, access class rosters, check your grades and transcripts, and use many more resources in Owl Express.
How to Reset or Activate KSU NetID Password for Owl Express:
The KSU Owl Express Online Account members who have forgotten their NetID Password or need to change it or activate it as a new user can follow these steps.
- Go to the KSU Owl Express Portal at www.kennesaw.edu/owlexpress
- Click on the “NetID” link found at the bottom of the page.
- Or, directly visit the KSU NetID Login page at netid.kennesaw.edu
- Enter your NetID in the first blank field.
- Click the “Forgot password?” link found below the entry box
If you want to change or update your password, enter the current one in the second or last field and click the “Log In” button.
Do as per the instructions provided on your screen and reset your KSU Owl Express Online Account Login Password. Remember to set mobile devices to airplane mode and log out of Outlook before changing the password.
Once your KSU NetID Account is activated for Owl Express access, the NetID password will be valid for one year from the activation date.
How to Retrieve KSU Owl Express Account NetID Online:
KSU NetID is the login for centralized access to the entire Kennesaw State University campus resources. Apart from Owl Express, it is used to access KSU Email, D2L Brightspace, and other campus computing systems. If you do not know your KSU Number or NetID, you can find it online by providing a few pieces of your identifying information. To begin the retrieval procedure, you can
- Visit the KSU# or NetID Lookup page at www.kennesaw.edu/ksulookup or netidlookup.kennesaw.edu/lookup
- Enter your first name and select name and select your birth month, date, and year from the list.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Instead of SSN, you can provide all 9 digits of your KSU ID that are included with your KSU acceptance letter.
- Click the “Submit” button to look up your KSU Owl Express Account NetID
Kennesaw State University General Info Phone Number: 470-578-4636
1000 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144