Barclays JetBlue MasterCard Online Activation Process & Guidelines :
Barclays JetBlue MasterCard is primarily issued by Barclays Bank. This credit card line is specially introduced by JetBlue Airlines to provide credit options to the customers of the JetBlue Airlines brand for their travel and transfers with their airlines. You can use your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard not only for airline ticket purchases but also for other master card purchases too. JetBlue Airlines credit cards are quite popular among the citizens as by using these cards, you will get lots of travel benefits and additional reward points. Customers, who recently got their Barclays JetBlue MasterCard, can activate their card online. Also, Barclay’s bank has provided an online platform where you can easily apply for a Barclays JetBlue MasterCard, sign in to the respective JetBlue credit card account, register your credit card account online, etc. To use the above-mentioned online banking facilities of Barclays JetBlue MasterCard, keep reading the following article.
Barclays JetBlue MasterCard Benefits :
- When you spent $ 1000 on your first 90 days of purchases with the JetBlue credit card, you will get 10,000 bonus points from Barclays.
- For all eligible JetBlue Airlines Purchases with the Barclays JetBlue MasterCard, you will get 3x points extra.
- For all eligible purchases of grocery items and restaurant purchases, you will get 2x miles extra.
- Other eligible purchases with your JetBlue Airlines World MasterCard, can provide you 1x miles.
- There are no foreign transaction fees associated with your JetBlue card.
- There will be no black-out dates for you on the flights operated by JetBlue.
- You can even share your extra TrueBlue points with your family and friends on JetBlue Airlines’ official website and this will not charge you any extra penny.
- Barclays JetBlue MasterCard comes with of $0 Fraud Liability facility which will ensure you maximum coverage of unauthorized transactions.
- These JetBlue cards have chip technology for secure paying at chip-card terminals.
- You can use your MasterCard both in US and abroad as well.
- You will be awarded special discounted award flights from JetBlue airlines.
- There is no expiry of the JetBlue points that you collect, so you can redeem them any time you want.
- There will be a special birthday bonus offered to you from JetBlue airlines.
- In case if you misplace your card, you can freeze your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard account through a mobile app or website or by calling Barclays bank directly to prevent unauthorized transactions.
- You can get paperless statements of your credit card transactions from Barclays JetBlue MasterCard.
- You will get real-time notifications and alerts for each and every transaction made with your JetBlue card.
- Any kind of credit card issues, you will get 24*7 hrs of assistance from Barclays Bank.
Barclays JetBlue MasterCard Rates & Interest :
- Based on the user’s creditworthiness, the variable Annual Percentage Rate on Purchase associated with Barclays JetBlue MasterCard is 15.99 %, 19.99 % or 24.99 % .
- You will be provided 0% introductory APR for the first twelve billing cycles of your JetBlue MasterCard after that based on the user’s creditworthiness, the variable Annual Percentage Rate on Balance Transfers will be charged to you which is 15.99 %, 19.99 %, or 24.99 %.
- The annual Percentage Rate on Cash Advances associated with the credit card is 25.24 %.
- The annual fee that you have to pay on using this card is $ 0.
- The minimum interest rate that will be charged on the user of Barclays JetBlue MasterCard is $ 0.50.
- The late fee and returned payment fee associated with this credit card is up to $ 37.
Activate Barclays JetBlue MasterCard :
- To activate your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard, first, you need to browse the following direct activation link – jetbluemastercard.com/activate
- Click on Activate My Card Now button from the left side of the page if you are not an existing card member.
- At the next step, you will reach the card activation widget and there you need to enter the following information – Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Account Number, Security Code, Occupation, Citizenship, etc.
- Now, click on the Continue button to go to the next step.
- There will be further prompted in the next stage that you have to follow correctly to verify your identity.
- After completion of all the above-mentioned processes, your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard will be activated successfully.
- Also, you can call over the following phone numbers of Barclays Bank and follow the required telephonic prompts to activate your credit card – 1 -877 -408 -8866 (UK Customers), or 1 -302 -255 -8888 (for international customers).
Apply For Barclays JetBlue MasterCard :
- To apply for a Barclays JetBlue MasterCard, you need to go to the log-in page of Barclays JetBlue MasterCard’s official website by following the given link – cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card.
- Click on Apply Now button from the top right corner of the page.
- You will land on secure credit card application page, where you need to enter the following information – First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Work Phone Number, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Coty, state, Zip Code, Country of Citizenship, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, Source of Income, Occupation, Total Gross Annual Income, Bank Account Details, Residential Status, etc.
- Now, read the Terms & Conditions carefully and review the Interest Rates associated with your card.
- Click on the consent boxes as required and hit the Apply Now button to complete the application process and submit your form.
- After submitting your application form, you will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard application from Barclays bank.
- If your application got approved, you will receive your credit card within 7 – 10 business days.
- Also, you can dial the following number to apply with the secure telephonic process – 1 -800 -307 -0341.
Barclays JetBlue MasterCard Account Sign Up :
- To sign up your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard account online, you have to open the below-mentioned link with the help of your web browser – cards.barclaycardus.com/?p=jetblue.
- There will be a login widget on the right-hand side of the website.
- Below the log-in widget, there will be the following link for you – ‘ Set up online access.
- Click on the above-mentioned ‘ Set up online access’ link to go forward.
- At the next step, enter the following information correctly to verify your identity – Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Account Number, Current Occupation, Citizenship etc. and click on the Continue button afterward.
- At the upcoming stage, you have to create a suitable Username and Password for your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard account to set up online access.
- At the last step, review all the information once again and submit the entry to successfully Sign Up / register / enroll your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard online account.
Barclays JetBlue MasterCard Account Sign In :
Here we will guide you, how you can easily log in to your respective Barclays JetBlue MasterCard account and get the online facilities –
- To log in to your respective JetBlue Airlines’ Credit Card account, you need to open the following website link of Barclays JetBlue MasterCard for another time – cards.barclaycardus.com/?p=jetblue
- You will get the Log In widget at the right hand side of the web page.
- Enter your Username and associated Password at desired blank fields.
- Lastly, click on Log In button after entry of your log in details.
- You can tick the box beside ‘Remember Username’ if your device is safe to do so, or else avoid this step.
- In this way, you will be successfully signed in to your JetBlue Airlines’ Credit Card Account.
Barclays JetBlue MasterCard Account Username & Password Recovery :
- If you are not able to remember the Username and Password of your Barclays JetBlue MasterCard account, you can reset them with the below mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – cards.barclaycardus.com/?p=jetblue and go to the Log In widget following the above-mentioned process.
- Below the Log In button, there will be the following link – ‘Forgot Username or Password ‘ which you have to click.
- Now, enter the following information at next step – Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Account Number associated with your credit card etc.
- Now, click on Continue button to go forward and verify your account.
- Follow the rest of the prompts to recover your Username & Password of Barclays JetBlue MasterCard Account.
Barclays JetBlue MasterCard Payment :
- To pay your dues of Barclays JetBlue MasterCard, you must browse the following link – cards.barclaycardus.com/?p=jetblue and go to the log in widget following the above mentioned process.
- Now, sign in to your respective credit card accounts by following the above mentioned process.
- Next, go to account dashboard and find payment option to pay your Credit Card dues.
- You can also visit your nearest Barclays branch to clear your credit card dues.
- Also, you can dial the following helpline number of the customer care division to pay your JetBlue Credit Card dues – 866 -928 -3104.
JetBlue Credit Card Customer Service:
- To learn more about JetBlue Airlines Credit cards, their features, rates and charges etc. you must visit their official website with the help of the following link – cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card
- To report lost or stolen Barclays JetBlue MasterCard, Credit Line Increase, Get information on your card account etc. you can dial the following number, any time as per your convenience 24*7 – 866 -928 -3104.
- International credit card customers can call in the following number, any time as per your convenience 24*7 – 1 -302 -255 -8888.
- You can write to the customer service department of JetBlue Airlines at the following address if you have any issue with them – General Correspondence, Barclays JetBlue Card Services, P.O. Box 8801, Wilmington, DE 19899-8801.
- You can visit to different social media platforms and follow JetBlue Airlines there to get recent updates & news about them.