LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health, formerly known as My Advocate Aurora, offers registered users a combined patient portal experience to manage their healthcare electronically. By logging into your LiveWell Account, as an Advocate Aurora Health patient, you can manage your billing and appointments with ease and effortlessly in the comfort of your home. You can also massage your doctors, start a video visit, get your test results, and access personal health information whenever you want.
Myaurora Login Process:
Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell is a safe and secure website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It serves as a good and convenient way to access your electronic medical records as well as manage health care. If you are an Advocate Aurora Health patient and registered with LiveWell, you can log in to your Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell Online Account using the given steps:
- Visit the previous My Advocate Aurora website at myadvocateaurora.org or the new LiveWell Advocate Aurora Health site at www.livewellaah.org. Both will lead you to the same page.
- Or, you can access livewell.aah.org/chart/Authentication/Login to directly open the login page.
- After you reach the LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health site, click on the “Sign in to LiveWell” button on the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the LiveWell Username and Password fields with proper information in the middle of the login page.
- Click the blue “Sign in” button to enter into your Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell online account.
Once logged in, you can view your medical records with Advocate Aurora Health and access a variety of health information, resources, and interactive tools and features of the portal.
My Aurora Forgot Username and Password:
Those, who have forgotten or lost their Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell login credentials, can retrieve their existing username or reset the password again. Below is a short description to initiate the recovery process.
My Aurora Username Retrieval:
- Go to the LiveWell Advocate Aurora Health site at www.livewellaah.org
- Select the “Sign in to LiveWell” option from the top right corner of the page to open the login portal.
- Navigate to the bottom of the sign-in section and click the “Forgot username?” link.
- Complete an online form with your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Zip Code
- Click the “Submit” button to verify your identity
Your Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell Account username will be sent to the email address on your file to log in. If you do not know which email you have on your Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell file, you have to contact the support center over the phone.
My Aurora Reset Password:
- Visit the Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell Login page, https://livewell.aah.org/chart/Authentication/Login
- Click the “Forgot password?” link under the ‘Sign-In’ button in the middle of the page.
- Provide your Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell Online Username and select your Date of Birth.
- Click the “Next” button to verify your personal information to reset your password and regain your Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell account login.
How to Sign Up for My Aurora Account:
The new patients of Advocate Aurora Health with no LiveWell Account can enroll and take advantage of the service in the following steps.
- Go to the Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell website at www.livewellaah.org
- Select the “Sign in to LiveWell” option on the top right corner and then the “Sign up now” button under the ‘New User?’ option
- A new tab will be open to complete a registration form
- Fill in the fields with your legal name, address, and other information like DOB, legal sex, phone number, and email address.
- Complete the captcha by selecting the “I’m not a robot” checkbox as a spam prevention measure.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Answer a few questions via a third-party verification system for security reasons.
- Once verified, Live Well will send you an email or letter with an activation code to your Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell Patient Portal Online Account.
Once you sign up for your LiveWell Account with Advocate Aurora Health, you can log in to it and find more ways to live well even on the go. Like you can make appointments, pay provider’s bills, refill medications, check your health plans, see your health records, update personal info, read health news and articles, and more.
How to Make Payment without My Aurora Login:
Without Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell Account Login, you can still make your payment online securely as a guest. To look up your Advocate Aurora Health account for payment, you may
- Go to livewell.aah.org/chart/Authentication/Login
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Make a Payment” button from the bottom.
- Enter your Account Number (you can use a guarantor account number or a specific visit account number).
- Then, input the Guarantor’s Last Name.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box and hit the “Look up” button.
In the next steps, you have to select the due amount or the amount you want to pay; choose the payment method, and provide the information according to that. Complete the transactions following the instructions on your screen.
Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell Customer Support Phone Number: 1-855-624-9366
Email Address: LiveWellSupport@aah.org